|Color||White or black|
|Fabric Type||Non Woven|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Geo Touch® nonwoven Geotextiles are needle punched & made from the highest quality polyester / polypropylene fibers arranged at random and bonded together into a planar structure. The filaments or fibres are first arranged into a loose web, then bonded together to form a strong fabric. Ther are two types of bonding processes, namely mechanical and thermal bonding. This retains its dimensional stability adding years to the life of any Road, Rail, Landfill or civil / environmental engineering project. Geo Touch® is used in subsurface drainage, separation, stabilization, erosion control and cushioning applications. They are also extensively used in waterproofing applications for buildings , power plants and factories as separation and protection layer.
Material: POLYESTER FIBRE
Color: White, Black, Gray
Use: Waterproofing, Constructions, roads, Dams
· Product range from 100 to 800 g/m² to guarantee an available product for every application.
· Specialty finish and fiber specific products are available.
· Superior chemical resistance in even the most aggressive environmental applications.
· Staple fibers needle punched together to form a sturdy fabric
· Capable of withstanding construction installation stresses.
· Contains additives for prolonged UV resistance.
· Outperforms and is more cost-effective than conventional methods.
· Standard sizes are available. Overlapping stiches are done along edges.
· Can withstand naturally present acids/alkalis.
Reviewed by 34 Users
Most Relevant Reviews